Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Buying a Home Post-Bankruptcy/Short Sale/Foreclosure - YES, YOU CAN!


If you were one of the many who were affected by the recession we recently came out of, you may have had to deal with a bankruptcy, short sale, or foreclosure. But just because you did go through one of these credit-affecting situations does not exclude you from purchasing again.

From my lovely friends at Madison Lending Group, a wonderful breakdown of how you may be able to take advantage of the current low interest rates, and get back into building equity on a home:

Yes, my friends, you can! My advice: if you're ready to get back into the market, speak to a trusted lender to see what your personal situation looks like and see what loan type may work for you.

Happy Buying and Selling!

Caroline Choi Real Estate
Caroline Sells The City LA
www.CarolineSellsTheCity.com

1 comment:

  1. I had a short sale last year and my Realtor recommend http://www.cfs-mortgage.com/flex for a home loan. I am very happy to be able to purchase again.
    CFS Mortgage assists homeowners who have recently been through a foreclosure, short sale or have recently emerged from bankruptcy.

    ReplyDelete